As streetwear enthusiasts, we’re always looking for the newest and coolest clothes to add to our rotation. And when it comes to hype brands, Vlone is up there. The problem is that a lot of people don’t know how to wash their Vlone shirts the right way.
You can simply wash your Vlone T-shirts in the washing machine. But you need to use cold water and a gentle cycle. Do not use hot water as it can damage the materials used to make Vlone shirts.
In this article, we will discuss how to wash your Vlone t-shirts the right way. We will also answer some common questions related to this topic also.
So, aren’t you curious to learn more? If your answer is yes, then without further ado, let’s get started.
What Are Vlone Shirts?
Vlone shirts are a special type of hip-hop fashion. Vlone is the brand created by A$AP Rocky and his friends. The name of the brand, Vlone, is an acronym that stands for “Very Limited.” The Vlone T-shirts are made with high-quality materials, and they are usually very limited in quantity. This makes them quite expensive and special.
Materials Used to Make Vlone
Vlone’s T-shirts are constructed of a 90% cotton and 10% polyester combination that makes them extremely soft and breathable.
So, we can say that Vlone clothes are made from natural and synthetic fibers.
Do Vlone Shirts Shrink?
Yes, Vlone shirts can shrink. Because Vlone’s are generally composed of 90% cotton and 10% polyester, they’re essentially made of natural fiber at one point, and we all know that natural fibers shrink considerably.
In its life span, it can shrink up to 3%-15% in both length and width.
How to Wash Vlone Shirts?
Clothing labels usually have specific instructions on how to wash and care for the garment. Cleaning your Vlone T-shirts is actually straightforward. It’s not as difficult as you may believe, and here are some of the simplest ways to wash your Vlone in the proper way:
Washing in Cold Water
It’s best to wash Vlone T-shirts in cold water. This will help preserve the color and quality of the shirt.
- Fill your sink or tub with cold water and add a mild detergent.
- Submerge the shirt in the water and gently agitate it to release any dirt or debris.
- Allow the shirt to soak for 20-30
- Drain the tub and rinse the shirt thoroughly with cold water.
- Gently wring out the excess water and lay the shirt flat to air dry.
If you’re worried about your shirt shrinking or the color fading, you can wash it by hand. This is a gentler method that will take longer, but it’s worth it to preserve your shirt.
- Place a few drops of soap in the bottom of the sink or tub, then fill it with warm water and add a mild detergent.
- Submerge your shirt in the water and swish it around to remove any dirt or debris.
- Let the shirt soak for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it thoroughly with cool water.
- To remove all the moisture from the damp cloth, gently press any extra water out and set it flat to dry.
Washing in the Machine
If you’re short on time or don’t want to hand wash your Vlone shirt, you can machine wash it on a delicate cycle. Just be sure to use cool water and a mild detergent to avoid damaging the fabric.
- Place your shirt in the washing machine and select the delicate cycle.
- Use cool water and add a mild detergent to the machine.
- Let the shirt wash and then dry it on a low heat setting.
The best way to dry your Vlone shirt is to air dry it. This will help prevent the shirt from shrinking or the color from fading.
- Gently wring out any excess water and lay the shirt flat on a dry towel.
- Roll up the towel and squeeze to remove any additional moisture.
- Unroll the towel and lay the shirt flat to dry.
You won’t have to go to the dry cleaner if you don’t want to dry clean them. Simply follow these easy steps. It’s simple to do it by yourself and make all of your clothes clean.
- If your shirt is particularly dirty, you can pre-treat the stains with a stain remover before washing it.
- To keep your Vlone shirt looking its best, avoid using fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Hanging them to air dry is always the best option to prevent shrinking.
- If you must machine dry your shirt, use a low heat setting.
- Never iron your Vlone shirt, as this will damage the fabric. Folding it and storing it in a cool, dark place is the best way to keep it looking new.
- Store your Vlone shirt in a cool, dark place.
- If the Vlones are hand-washed, let them air dry.
- Washing them in hot or bleach water may harm the garment and cause it to fade or grow into an oversized shirt, so don’t do it.
Can the same methods be used to wash both Vlone t-shirts and Dri-Fit shirts?
So here you have it, a complete guide on how to wash your Vlone t-shirts. Be sure to follow these instructions carefully to avoid damaging the fabric. With proper care, your shirt will last for many years to come. Thanks for reading!
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. Happy washing!